HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - BAD TRADER WARNING
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 08:18 AM
24wayne
Spike

Default RE: BAD TRADER WARNING

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

....I talked to Scott two nights ago and he told me he had refunded your money and had sent it regestered mail so you could track it ... I just cant figure out what is going on here ...in any case I feel for you bro ...

dd
dd,

Thanks for the info but I have received nothing from Scott at all - no dies, no refund, and no tracking number.I have sent two emails since June 1 and called three times and left messages. I have heard nothing.

All Scott has to do is email, call, or post the info to track his shipment yet he has done none of that. As someone that has sold many things to many people I would certainly have posted that information for anyone questioning my integrity to see that I did indeed send the item as promised or in this case the supposed refund. It's a simple thing to do and it ends everything as tracking information is capable of being searched by anyone and they would clearly see that whatever you sent has either been shipped or has arrived.

It is very clear to me what is going on here, Scott has lied to me, kept my money, and I have now waited two months for something (either dies or refund) that will obviously never arrive. If he were truly honest and everything is as he says it is, he would be eager to post the tracking information for his supposed registered mail shipment to clear this up. I checked Scott's user id (tess31470) and found he hasn't logged on or posted since 6/1/08.

Again, this situation is very easy to clear up here if he just posts, calls, or sends me the tracking info instead of spinning stories. As I posted before, I've been ripped off but I know that should anything ever arrive I will be a man and post the info. I would love to be wrong but so far...I have been 100% right.

Wayne