HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Co. tags
Thread: Co. tags
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 03:30 PM
gleason.chapman
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Co. tags

ORIGINAL: txhunter58

chapman: Did you only apply for the tag you wanted, with no second choices? The "backdoor" doesn't tell you which specific tag you drew if you put more than one choice, only that you drew a deer tag.

For example, if you put in for unit 1 as a first choice and unit 2 as a second choice, you still wouldn't know which you drew until you call and confirm or until the frontdoor posting comes out in a few days.

In my case, I knew I drew a muzzy tag because I didn't put a second choice.
Now your making my stomach tight again. I am not really sure what "back door" means with regard to this business process of securing a colorado hunting license. Well when I look at my "Internet Purchase Receipt" it says Units: "See Brochure" however my license says EE01101R. Which is unit 11 for 1st Rifle season. I think I put in for 211 also, cause my buddy said he had that on his license. I did both of them again at the same time, so I am assuming I am correct in my Internet work. Also I created PDFs of my transactions and my info is exactly the same as my buddy's. He had "see brochure" also for Units. I think I will call them just to make sure I didn't fumble something, since it is my first time navigating this maze. Thanks for your help.

Chap