HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ok, lets get to know everyone
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 12:08 PM
AmateurHunter44857

Default RE: ok, lets get to know everyone

Ok here it goes i guess i will give some info about myself.
Mine name is James (Jim), i'm 20 years old. I'm 5"8 210 pounds and ugly. God graces some with beauty, he graces others with brains, and then theres me . I work at a liquor store in a town full of morons. I hope to join the U.S. Navy within the next year and become a Master-At Arms or Anti-Submarine Warfare Technician on a Helo. If i am not able to enlist in the Navy i hope to go to college and get my Associates degree in Criminal Justice or apply for and get accepted to become a U.S. Customs and Border Patrol Agent. I had Gastric Bypass surgery a year ago when i was at my heaviest weight of 381 pounds. I love to play basketball, it is my life. I also love to hunt, fish, and trap shoot. I drive a piece of junk 91' Pontiac Grand Prix, 4.3 L V-6.

My favorite movies are Full MEtal Jacket. Blackhawk Down, Transformers, Saving Private Ryan, We Were Soldiers, The Guardian and Tommy Boy. I listen to classic rock such as Metallica, Motley Crue, Guns N' Roses, Kiss, etc. I listen to a few rap and country songs as well. I love military aviation and have many models of Fighter and Bomber Aircraft along with many books about them. I'm also a huge Cleveland Cavaliers and Cleveland Browns fan. Also i love THE Ohio State Buckeyes. I've also become a fan of the Cleveland Gladiators and Columbus Destroyers in the Arena Football League. Want to know something else just ask me, i prolly won't answer you but hey who knows i might be in a good mood