HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Barrack Hussein Obama, a video portrait
Old 06-09-2008, 11:11 PM
joshw020

Default RE: Barrack Hussein Obama, a video portrait

My vote is still on the fence, but I will say this ; when Clinton wasin office, my life was easier. My house was bigger, my job more stable, my gas tank full and my entire family had health care. I'm not saying I'm voting for Obama and yes I KNOW this was not just because of Bill Clinton, and yes I am aware of how NAFTA impacted our country . . I'mjust saying that this country needs a dramatic change in character and FAST. Every one outside of America hates us, and that's a problemfrom where I'm sittin'. I also believe that some of you might be listening to too much Rush. I wantyou think about it. . . if he's SOOO smart and SOOO right onABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING. . . .then why is he not our President. . . .why is he a freakin' talk show dj ??? It's 100% brain washing and SCARE TACTICS. . .and some of youhave bought into it- hook, line and sinker.Learn to think for yourselves. Don't take all the words from the TV, radio and internet to the bank! Learn to sift through and filter outthe BS!!!