HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Barrack Hussein Obama, a video portrait
Old 06-07-2008, 09:39 PM
Alsatian
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Barrack Hussein Obama, a video portrait

ORIGINAL: salukipv1

What would he have to do in order to be worse than Bush? Seems like a pretty tall order.
Let me start: others can follow with other replies:

(1) appoint two supreme court justices who think that the second amendment is constrained to ownership of arms in connection with a state militia.

With respect to credible evidence that Obama does not support second amendment rights, consider Obama's stand on the Washington DC handgun ban. He did not stand behind the friend of the court brief, signed by many other congressmen, that supported the lower court's ruling that the total ban on handgun ownership in Washington DC was unconstitutional. That would be evidence, in my book, that Obama does not support our second amendment rights, or at least the second amendment rights of citizens of Washington DC. As an exercise to the student, maybe someone else can inform us how Obama voted on the passed legislation that prohibits nuisance law suits against manufacturers of fireamrs? Assuming that Obama voted against this, that would be a second piece of credible evidence, in my book, that Obama does not support our second amendment rights.