HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Florida Trail Cam Pic's
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 04:34 AM
CamoCop
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Florida Trail Cam Pic's

ORIGINAL: Chuck7

Maybe I should get a camera too..
Can you guys tell me everything I will need and what should come in the box. I saw some new ones on ebay like Camo has..Where I hunt at..no one would ever find them..trust me..
those pictures are from my Moultrie I40. i believe i paid around $220.00 for it at bass pro. i also bought a metal locking box ($50.00) that i keep it in to prevent bear damage and theft (if found). i also run a slightly older Moultrie 3.1 Game Watcher that takes good pic's...but it has the white flash. my I40 uses an IR flash which doesn't spook game. i had some decent pic's on my 3.1 when i checked it but i elected to leave the card in it for more pic's. i'll be going back out on fathers day to check them again, so i should have more pic's then. so far all of the deer movement is during the heat of the day, no night pic's yet. i guess they are moving in search of water during the heat, as you notice the temp.'s on the pic's. Chuck, if you were gonna buy one...get the I40. i absolutely love this cam, it's pic's are just as good as many of the $400.00+ game cams.