HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Barrack Hussein Obama, a video portrait
Old 06-05-2008, 01:12 PM
millagerobert
Typical Buck

Default RE: Barrack Hussein Obama, a video portrait

Now that Hillary has bowed out do you think the news media might start talking about some of the real issues tearing this country apart, or do you think they will just go on to talk about every trivial thing they can dig up on Obama and Mcain? It would be nice if our politicians and media would deal with say, uhm, I don't know, maybe, the wars we are in, our wide open border and invasion by criminals and illegal immigrants, sky high energy prices, failing economy, falling wages, skyrocketing cost of goods and services, outrages health care costs, crappy school systems, out of control enviro regulations, shreading of our constitution and bill of rights, fleecing of middle class workers by our dependence and selling of jobs to middle eastern countries and asia, destruction of the american way of life,etc........ We need a real leader, and I am worried there are none out there, who can grab the bull by the horns, kick some asses, and fix our problems and quite trying to make the rest of the world perfect when we can't even take care of us and ours. I am afraid its going to take total social meltdown before we see any real change (burning torches and pitchforks outside the capital). Hope for the best, but plant a garden and store up your venison.