HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Powerbelt Hunters/Shooters needed!
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 11:38 PM
frontier gander

Default Powerbelt Hunters/Shooters needed!

I was thinking about setting up a group of Powerbelt Hunters to use certain Powerbelts/loads for this years hunting season. I thought it would be fun for the hunters to find the Powerbelt they want to shoot, pick out a load, sight in, and then hunt with it this year and take pictures "If possible" and take a detailed report/story of the hunt,How the bullet performed, Internal damage, Distance deer travels after being hit, The way the animal acted after being hit. Just a really darn good write up on how that certain bullet/load you used, Performed in the field.

Also, would be nice to see atleast Two hunters using the same bullet/load and one taking a shoulder shot and the other taking a lung shot. This would then give the other guys out there, some really good knowledge on how that bullet will perform if they have to take a shoulder/lung shot.

If We can get enough Hunters on the forum willing to sign up for this, I'll start a new Category strictly for this Topic. I honestly think everyone would be having a good time with this.

For those who would like to join in and see this happen, Please sign up here with Two hands in the air!

Signing up only takes 20-30 seconds at most,
http://ganderspowerbeltforu.powerguild.net

Lets put this together guys!