HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - BAD TRADER WARNING
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 11:12 AM
24wayne
Spike

Default RE: BAD TRADER WARNING

Wow, so you can answer a message! First of all, I am not "like a telemarketer" as I have only called you four times since sending the money order and after waiting two weeks. Each time I have called I have left messages for you inquiring where the dies are which any sane person would do when they purchase something that does not arrive. You have returned my call twice with promises that you were going to call me with shipping info or tracking numbers so we could figure out where these and you never provide any return phone call with method of shipping or tracking the dies never arrive. You have promised that these would be here by last Tuesday at the latest and again they never arrived. I also have dealt with many people and have found the majority of them to be honest and upstanding yet your stories and your excuses are not good business. The amount of money is irrelevant, it's the integrity of the transaction that is bothersome to me. Furthermore, your petty response certainly shows people that wish to do business with you exactly how you respond to people by reverting to profanity and accusations. I have been factual. Fact - I sent a money order to you as I promised to purchase this item from you. Fact - You have not sent the item to me after repeated promises, and excuses. Fact - You do not return email messages or return calls as you indicate you will yet you have no problem responding to this message. Again - buyers beware.