HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Questions for other disabled Hunters
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 09:55 AM
rthook1
Spike

Default RE: Questions for other disabled Hunters

hi my name is dan and i,m unique i have changed from then to now so no time to waste remember you are now a singular person no one is exactly the same as you .get into the challenge . getting people to help their scared of injuring you,their feeling helpless to help youtheir overwhelmed sick at heart sound familiar openyour heart grow up be thefather listen to their problems be the strong seargent.sell them that your 100%comitted to do this killin thing i mean convince them YOU WILL NOT QUIT EVER NEVER . TELL THEM YOU,LL TAKE A TAXI TO YOUR HUNTING SPOT AND FALL OUT WITH YOUR RIFLE ..YOU WANT TO DO IT. THEY ARE UN SKILLED AT THIS AND FEAR OF FAILUREHOLDS THEM BACK [IT IS THEIR HANDICAP] .GET THEM WOUND UP ON YOUR FIRE TO GO .THEY,LL SCREW UP COUNTLESS TIMES .JUST LAUGH YOURSELF SILLY AND THat WILL TO TAKE AWAY THEIR FEAR AND THEY,LL BOND TO YOU . IF YOU GET HURTshut upnEVER NEVER gripeGET IT! WHEN THEIR HAULIN YOUR BIG BUT UPA NASTY HILLon a deer haulerSING A MARCHING SONG THEY,LL BLOW A LUNG TO GET YOU THERE.BUY A SEMI AUTO IN 243 OR 22 250 GET A BIG CLIP .GET RID OF ALL THE OTHER STUFF ONE MAN ONE GUN ONE SHOT ONE KILL . THAT TAKES PRACTISE AT HOME SET YOUR POSITION +3000 DRY FIRES THEN 1000 LIVE WITH 22 ,.+AFTER DEER GUN .BUY THE DEER HAULER IT WORKS .2 WAY RADIOS NEVER CALL THEM THEY CALL YOU.THEY,LL CHECK ON YOU MORE THAN YOU NEED.LAST YEAR I PULLED A BUCK INTO MY COROLLA,S TRUNK UP A PIECE OF PLYWOOD WITH A CABLE COMALONG HOOKED TO THE FRONT SEAT RAIL.I,M 57 LAST SPRING 07 HAD A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK dead they brought me back .a dirt bike ate my right arm in 81.So i,m waitin for a new pump.whatever. thats what makes you laugh. pain is free you can have all you want .cry in privatecause its gonna hurt you,ll be the one on point.are ya gonna do it again ya goof???? you bet!