HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I have a situation...
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 06:59 PM
12GaugeGuy
Spike

Default I have a situation...

In the fall of 2006 my favorite hunting land was posted no tresspassing. I called the number on the sign and the lady that answered the phone said that they lease the land from the power company and that nobody is allowed to hunt there anymore because somebodys beagles caused her dad to have a heart attack. So because of that I relocated my hunting adventures to public land ten miles away. The other day I was talking to a guy in his gun shop and I mentioned what had happened and he started to laugh. I asked what was funny and he then told me that the power company dont lease land to anybody due to the fact that they dont want to be held liable for any injury and that the woman was lying and they have no power over that land and that the old man got old and childish and wanted the whole world for himself. I am planning on calling the power company and asking about the situation and if it is true what the gunshop owner said, then I guess I have my old hunting area back. What would you guys do? What would be the right thing to do?