HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How many Guns do you have?
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 04:23 PM
drenal
Fork Horn

Default RE: How many Guns do you have?

i have enough to keep me happy and after seeing this post on my local forum im[:@]

Police say man had 28 weapons
Assault rifles allegedly among Paul Waller's arsenal.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
By TOM QUIGLEY
The Express-Times

BELVIDERE | A Blairstown Township man charged with unlawful possession of 28 guns, including assault rifles, was arraigned Monday in state Superior Court.

Paul E. Waller, of Cedar Lake Road, is charged with possessing weapons ranging from a BB gun to assault rifles.

Authorities aren't releasing details about the circumstances of Waller's arrest Friday or why he allegedly owned so many weapons.

A New Jersey State Police spokesman said the case remains under investigation and declined further comment.

Waller is charged with three complaints of failing to register assault weapons, according to court records.

He is also charged with illegal possession of an MAK-90 7.62-caliber assault firearm and a Russian-made SKS-45 assault firearm.

The other charges include illegal possession of two double-barreled shotguns, two 12-gauge shotguns and a Browning rifle.

Waller did not return a message left with a woman who answered the phone at his home Monday.

can i say NJ SUCKS BIG TIME WHEN IT COMES TO LAWS