HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - My First Time...
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 05:47 AM
gleason.chapman
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My First Time...

ORIGINAL: MLKeith

Chap: Today I bought my wife two gift cards for aPEDICURE (not smarter than you I just looked it up for spelling). Not sure why those women love them but they do. Personally I would just as soon cut my own. Wife actually trying to talk me into doing one. Crazy woman!!!
Greetings ML,
They sure do love them, I am with you, I don't know why. Your wise to get two gift cards for the pedicure, since my wife tends to take my daughter or her best friend to the place and they really make a day of it--they go out for lunch usually a really nice place. Ladies have more fun in their fellowship, of that I am certain, sorta like huntin' camp for women. Tell her if she goes to hunting camp for 3 days, not a whole week, gets up opening morning at 4:00am (after going to bed at 12), sits in a Big Game huge double tree stand with youfrom 6:00am to 10am when it is between 10 and 17 degrees out, >>>doesn't complain<<< 1 word---always encouraging, doesn't scare the deer,then you will get a pedicure with her. That is the deal, see if it is "Deal or no Deal". :-->>.
Best Wishes,
Chap