HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - My First Time...
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 04:09 PM
gleason.chapman
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My First Time...

ORIGINAL: SuperKirby

I'm so proud of myself. I just placed my first order from Midsouth. That's all, nothing special. I ordered a couple packs of green crushrib sabots and a T/C U-view powder measure. That's all. Still a little excited though.
Now organize yourself so you can repeat buy >>FAST<< by using your MidSouth Wish List and file folders on your Pc, see this thread, which I printed to PDF to help folks like you spend more and enjoy shooting more and get those voices from leaving you head so you can think logical not emotional:

http://www.the-gleasons.com/Tips%20for%20Organizing%20Hunting%20Content.pdf

You will have lotsof extra places to put that extra money your head is tellin' you to spend! Like the $1200or $600check your gonna get for filing a tax return, maybe you can put some of that toward a few extras--new barrel---new shooting rest, more bullets, more powder.

Congratulations, your now offically in the "ML hunting club of high rollers and big spenders", president is Cayugad, who loves new rifles and knows all the Customer Service Reps on a first name basis (Kerry at GM!!).
Chap Gleason