HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How important is barrel length?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 11:30 AM
Wilds

Default RE: How important is barrel length?

Never once claimed to do R&D "work" for anyone, or any entity other than myself....and friends, aka, pards, huntin' buddies, shootin' buddies, ect.

Can't know where you misread what I wrote beyond a lame attempt to "corner" me on some figment of your imagination.

R&D is an anacronym for research and development....commonly done andknown as "load work up" by anyone who reloads. Only you couldfail tomake that simply obviousconnection......

As far as the girly stuff goes you yourself were the one who couldn'tquite get a handle onthe concept of"skookum" meaning the same as "cool" or "good"...and I figured you'd grasp it with a discriptive female analogy. My bad for not realizing you'd miss that by a mile,too...........

The simple truth is you and your friends here can't justifythe money/time/effort you've spent on load work-ups and long fat barrels in your quest for tiny groupswhen a stranger shows up anddumps purple kool-aid on you party with common sense, laws of physics, and quicker solutions.

BT/DT has merit........