HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How important is barrel length?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 09:00 AM
Wilds

Default RE: How important is barrel length?

ORIGINAL: Ridge Runner

the way you develope a load has nothing to do with how conditions effect it, doesn't matter which word you use its BS, a few others here also own/shoot several, and some of us many different cartridges.

Sure the OCW is the best, thats why the top BR shooters use the same 5 cases all season till they're junk, and use a casefull of powder (thats no weighing or measureing) I've done it every way possible to develope loads, the results are the same with each method, group size will not get better in any given rifle from one method to the other if you do it correctly every way. haven't reloaded 30 years and not learned anything!

yes I'm from wv, chose to live here out of all the other states I lived in, you should spend some time here, you'll find out that were not just dumb hillbillies, and also that we don't think much of the keyboard commando smart@$$ attitudes.
RR
It's crystalclear you've not a clue what OCW is, or how it's applied.....

Spent 'nuff time just below WV, livin', and workin' with west virginians "smart" 'nuff to seek a decent wage, to know allabout west virginia.

The best thing that EVER came outta that place was I-77 South..............