HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Let the BowTech sing... Big Bird Down! **UPDATE**
Old 04-30-2008, 03:59 PM
Buck Magnet

Default RE: Let the BowTech sing... Big Bird Down!

Awesome update man. Congrats again! Spring doesn't get much better than big browns & big gobblers.
Getting up on under 3 hrs sleep is hardcore too...oh to be young again
Thanks Ryan, and yea, gotta love chasin gobblers in the morning and fishing the rest of the day away. Speaking of that, Little Mahoning was stocked yesterday. I was at the deep hole and managed to pull 12 out and my girlfriend pull out 5. They were hitting good on 1/8th ounce black roostertails but when the hatch started comming off they wouldn't look at anything.

As far as the 3 hours of sleep and being hardcore, I wouldn't go that far. I fell asleep around 7:30 p.m. lastnight and didn't get up till 7:45 a.m. this morning

Here is another pic of the bird with the fan spread out a little better. I am doing a fan mount on this bird and can't get over the size of the fan on this bird compared to the one that I have a breast mount of. I will post some comparison pictures in a few days when I finish the fan mount.