HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - job help
Thread: job help
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 09:08 AM
mossbergman11

Default RE: job help

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

ORIGINAL: huntnteen

wow huntinggirl isnt in a good mood, but she is correct, its going to be hard for anyone to get hired on for a summer, when they are gonna have to sacrafice to pay you
I'm just horribly disappointed in this country. We call ourselves Americans and beat our chests at how good it is to be free and how the people govern, yet we're not willing to stand up to Mister Man anymore and actually say something about how more and more people are hitchhiking to work each day because they can't afford gas, about how vacations across the board have been cancelled and airlines are suffering, that every company in the US in failing and fighting to conglomerate just to stay alive -- except the oil companies, that when you ask why the gas prices are so high no one gives you an answer, that every time I go to get gas the price has increased 2 cents per night, and while standing there pumping gas you see everyone try to figure out how much money they'll need and grown men hang their heads that they can only fill their tanks halfway this weekbecause they want to put dinner on the table tonight-- but mostly-- I just love it when people hear me say all of this, and then ask "well what can we do?."

I'm not even going to dignify that question with a response, because the answer should come easy. Change is just around the corner, but this generation of Americans has never had to fight for anything,no, they've just had life handed to them on a silver platter with stories of their grandparent's struggles and thought to themselves, wow,I'm glad I'm not in the Army or going to get drafted. Well guess what littlesoldier, YOU ARE. You do what you're told every day and won't speak up about it to your CO because you're afraid ofthe consequences. Nope, instead you'll just be like every soldier next to you and assume the position and ready your cheeks to take it upthe a$$. Now tell me how that makes YOU any better. At least they're out there fighting for something, what are you doing all day?Who's in the Army now?

Which brings me to another point. The only jobs that are at least halfway stable right now are working for the Government, local and federal. Civil Service jobs who receive their paychecks from the taxpayers money. Now think about that for a second. More and more people aren't paying their taxes, or filing for endless extensions. Less money is coming in to the government, so its taken to borrowing it. We've already sold our gold to China in exchange for Wal*Mart and all its glory. What do we have left? Silver? Very little. So with less and less money coming in, more and more people won't get paid. Think about where that job market is going.

More and more students are defaulting on their student loans for college because they can't afford them. They can't find a job after college, so how are they supposed to afford them? Want to know what the government's response to this is? Thats right, they're canceling student loans. No more college for those who can't afford it. FAFSA is going to also become a thing of the past very quickly. And just like every other country that fell to revolution, only the rich will be educated. The rest of us will become the plebians who serve them. Are you ready for that? I'm certainly not. You can already begin to see our government's "master plan" failing. They are taking away the people's right to an education, and slamming the doors in many promising faces who might have one day run for office. The people who wish to be educated will turn to the Army who promises to fund education, basically an advanced Civil service job who's paychecks and funding comes from taxpayer dollars. Taxpayers who aren't paying. See above paragraph.

Our government, in its dying years, will be replaced by corporations. With almost every industry hurting except oil, what do you think that corporation will be? And then what do you think is going to happen to us. The value of the dollar will fall, it will become meaningless. Think that won't happen? Ask Germany what happened to the Mark after WWI, or the Confederate states after the Civil War. Take a lesson from history, and we're headed there soon. In a world where money is meaningless, barter will again become strong. And most people don't have anything that other people want, so stealing will just increase.

At its worst this country will look like Hurricane Katrina just slammed through again and everyone will be looting to survive. The people and the authorities will clash, and someone innocent is going to get hurt, they'll be the first martyr. Then the world will be laughing at us, the Great America, with her people running around like a bunch of cavemen. And Lady Liberty will put her arm down for the first time, and sit down with her head in her hands. Arlington will turn its back just so those who gave their all didn't have to watch what we did with our freedom. America's soldiers fighting in Iraq will go AWOL to come home and try to protect their families, leaving Iraq in chaos, and the Middle East with a sour flavor in its mouth. The up and coming Iran will be the new superpower, who'd only love to get rid of those nasty tribals in Northern Iraq and move himself right on in to another oil-rich land. He'd meet up with Syria, and their newly aquired fun, and come to us real close and personal to teach us a lesson 60 years in the making. Don't know what lesson I'm talking about? Crack open a history book. I'm not here to teach. Like most Americans, I don't get paid to do it so I feel, why should I do it. Therein lies another issue. But I fear I may have digressed.

This job market will roll much farther downhill before it finally settles. Then much like Sisyphus destined to roll aboulder up a hill for eternity, the job market will sputter and roll back from time to time, never steadily climbing, but getting there bit by bit. This is a long way off though. I don't even know if I'll live to see it.

This is not the only option for our country. There are books of others. Corporations will be in charge though, thats the only way, they're the only ones with money to pay off our debts.Therefore leaving our government endebted to them, and us at their mercy for the creating of bills telling us what we can and cannot do. There goes the democratic system.

Am I a pessimest? Yes. I'm tired of being the only person willing to give this a voice. I'm tired of turning corners looking for a brighter passage only to hit a brick wall. I'm tired of being afraid to bring children into this world, afraid that they'll only suffer. I'm tired of seeing Americans all too willing to complain, but never actually do anything about it. Actions speak louder than words. Since my other actions have failed, this is my final attempt. This is my action, because all I have left are words.
not even going to bother reading this
i would rtake mr at least 45 minutes to type it out