HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Artificial Corn, Need some Opinions
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 06:21 PM
Rory/MO
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Artificial Corn, Need some Opinions

ORIGINAL: huntinglife

First of all, let me state that I do not work for Magnum Fields, I work for myself. I am the CEO of HuntingLife.com and I have been writing a blog and doing product reviews for the last two years. I was seeking real honest opinions about what you thought of the product. If you are interested in buying the product by all means go find Magnum Fields and talk with Rick Bolton who has been hunting over this product for 10 years plus.

I will take all of your opinions and write what I choose to write on my website. I will post my review here as well when I complete my story. I have talked to several people who have hunted over this product and done my due diligence on the product and I am quite satisfied that this product is more then legal in most states.

To be honest the product looks pretty cool to me personally and I can see the reason why animals would respond to it and feel comfortable. Animals spend a large portion of their day looking for food and if this looks like food and they come in close then you can easily get an ethical shot.

Either way, I will be hunting over this product on Tuesday or Wednesday and I will be taping the hunt for Youtube so you can all make up your minds yourself. I will include the clip in my review. I am certainly not worried if anyone buys the product, I am pretty sure it will go nationally to many retailers, I am sure there will be demand nationally.

If it works for me, its legal and I see success, I am going to be using it on regular basis. If it does not work for me then I really have not spent that much money to find out. From the videos I have seen provided by Rick Bolton, I am very certain of this product, and this hunting season will prove it to me. First up, Long beards in Maryland and Virginia.

I am always looking for great products and outfitters to review and I always try to be as honest as possible and do my research. I thought putting a post here would elicit some great responses, instead I got few great responses, a ton of doubt and personal attacks. I am going to call five great outfitters in Maryland, Virginia and Canada and elicit responses and quotes from them for my story.

Thanks for the help.
are you using it on turkeys im guessing?