HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Artificial Corn, Need some Opinions
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 08:07 PM
SwampCollie
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Artificial Corn, Need some Opinions

ORIGINAL: huntinglife

And alas, I did state that I am not much of a waterfowler, but that being said, I know enough to know that when hunting Geese in layout blinds almost 90% of the time you are hunting in a corn field but the corn has been harvested.

Welcome to waterfowling in VA then! Look at the blackcloud review in my field journal... those geese were shot in VA, over a green peanut field.

All my other fall field goose hunting is done either over natural green/fescue fields or soybean fields. There are of course folks hunting over corn, but you have to be careful because the line between "harvested" and "manipulated" is awfully dang skinny.

The beauty of this product is that for $39.95 for a bag of these corn links, they are completely reusable just like your Turkey Decoys and your Goose Decoys. They are completely indestructible and with a good set up they will be just one more tool that you can have in your arsenal.

And for that price.... NO WAY! Heck for the price of three bags of that stuff you can get a guide to take you all expenses paid and all work done!