HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - If you dont want to help DONT READ
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 09:02 PM
AmateurHunter44857

Default RE: I need Help agian lol

The point he and I are trying to make is life is full of drama,you have to find a way to deal with it yourself. If i came to you guys with every little problem i had, this forum would be filled with my problems. You seem to take every petty problem you have and turn it into a serious problem when its not. You also have made 2 threads in the last couple days about junior high drama, not serious problems. You have to learn how to distinguish a serious problem (friend talking about suicide) from a petty problem (backstabbbing backstabbers/your current b/f).

Also i know huntingirl89 and i before have told you that you never take the advice you ask for. I mean seriously when you posted your thread about your b/f hitting you, did you HONESTLY think anyone was going to tell you to stay with him? You knew what we were going to say, thus why waste time asking? We tell you what you should expect to hear and then you find every reason in the book to NOT listen to the advice. It's getting kind of old and we are all getting tired of giving you advice that goes in one ear and out the other.