HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - My god, these stupid hippie people at my school PO me so much...
Old 04-14-2008, 08:43 AM
Canadian Chic
Typical Buck

Default RE: My god, these stupid hippie people at my school PO me so much...

Everyone has their own opinions and unfortunately not everone agrees on the same thing

I am so freaking tired of these 2 girls who think that bad people (Illegal immigrants, prisoners) deserve all these rights, and the good people (us) have to suffer so the bad ones can have a good life. They think that hunting is a horrible thing to do, and fishing is no different. Theyre al "Youre so wrong in your views on the world, you are so stupid. You should just die"
you have to try and understand where everyone is coming from. these girls that you are talking about are probablythinking the exact same thing about your views. they obviously don't believe in hunting and fishing, but that is their choice, you can't be upset with them for what they are thinking. maybe they were raised that way and they don't know any different.

everyone has the right to voice out their opinion, some get way to carried away with it though. ex. 'you say you like hunting', they say 'they dont'. that should be the end to it and you both should realize that arent going to get along, so don't talk to each other. but instead they decice to carry it furthur by saying 'you should be a vegetarian, and killing bambi is wrong', and then you trying to protect what you think say back 'bambi tastes good'. then you guys are going to be each others necks along as you are around each other.

To methe only thingwrong about voicing out opinions is when people go around and try to change peoples thoughts. ex. religion, ethics, etc. i don't mind people doing their own thing, but if im not doing it, i probably don't want to do it, therefore don't try to change me so i do it, or else there will probably be a big scene, and that is usuallythe way it is with everyone.

-CC