HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ASAT "review" (pics added)
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 03:00 PM
Grandviewer

Default RE: ASAT "review" (update)

ORIGINAL: StrutNtom

I have been talking with him and I do agree that every man/company should be given a chance to make things right. As he did offer the refund and I must say that the guy seemed guinely concered. This is why I won't post any of the emails being sent back and forth.

HOWEVER... I spend countless hours in the woods each year and I expect a lot more from a company that used to be known for its quality. From my understanding ALL of the new suits are made from this fabric and made in the same way. It just isn't a "isolated" case. I was sent a second jacket b/c of another reason and it is also the same.

As I told Rob on the phone and through email I love the pattern. I honestly think it is unmatched for breaking up the human outline. So, before you bash me for expressing my concerns I suggest you pay your hard earned money for a very defective product then speak your peace.
I never read where you had a direct conversation with ASAT before I posted.Email reply is what you were waiting on and as upset you seem to be a phone call would be a better solution. You never said you talked to them. I offer information on how to talk to them.

I wascommenting about a business being treated ethically and not bashed in public forum. Sorry if you feel I was bashing you - I was simply giving you my humble opinion that any business deserves a chance to correct their product beforepsoting questionable pictures and stories. just my humble opinion.