HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Post your bow pic!
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 08:50 PM
MIBIGHNTR
Fork Horn

Default RE: Post your bow pic!

ORIGINAL: Dallas_Ft_Worth

Over the past couple week I have shot three different bowtechs, the general, the 101st, and 82nd. The rollover does not bother me, I was sold on the smooth release and hardly any movement after the shot. The reasonI picked the 101st brace length right in the middle of the other two bow.

Have any other bows you think I should try out before I buy?
DFW - I would suggest giving the Guardian and Allegiance a try. I am on my second Guardian and my third Commander. The Commander is longer than the Guardian AtoA with more brace, and that is the reason I use it for my 3-D bow, super forgiving and stable. Of course I did use an '07 Commander to take my largest buck to date last fall, though too.. The Guardian is a good compromise between silky smoothness, speed, and forgiveness. It really has it all!!! Check the specs......short AtoA, over 7" BH, and very respectable speed! I have to admit that the looks were hard for me to overlook, but all it takes is a couple shots to realize it is the real-deal!!! The Guardian is my "go to" hunting bow, but I have used as a back-up for 3-D too.

Good luck with the search.....

Mark