HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Uncle Ted
Thread: Uncle Ted
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 09:33 AM
Paul L Mohr

Default RE: Uncle Ted

Ted owns his own ranch that he books hunts on, I work with a guy that hunts there. From the way he makes it sound you can shoot just about anything you want if you have the cash. He was telling me last time he want he shot a deer, someone else in his party shot ram and someone else shot a buffalo. I think he said he has taken elk there as well, might have been somewhere else though.

This is from Ted's website:

"Be a part of the Spirit of the Wild! In 1970, Ted Nugent began accumulating wild Michigan hunting ground. 27 years later the sportsman's dream is SUNRIZE ACRES! 340 acres of perfect big game habitat, rich with wildlife and the Spirit of the Wild. Managed for optimum health and indigenous bio-diversity, world class trophy whitetail deer, wild boar, American buffalo & exotics abound. Book an adventure on the Nugent Tribe's traditional HuntGrounds for the thrill of your life. Our rustic cabin is available and hunts are booked year round.

You must be a member in good standing of the NRA in order to hunt Sunrize Acres and the SpiritWild Ranch."

Wow! A whole 340 acres. That doesn't seem like very much land for that many animals. When the guy at work was talking about it I was thinking a 1,000 plus acres of land or something. We have corn feilds that big where I live in Michigan.

I'm pretty sure he as another ranch in Waco Texas as well, don't know how big it is though.

Paul