HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - DRT Frangible Ammo
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 05:12 PM
Post777

Default RE: DRT Frangible Ammo

Well since there were a lot of untrue statements about these bullets made early on in this thread, and you guys banned the one guy telling the truth, and left much of the flames directed towards him unedited and not removed, I will post some evidence, as I have watched the guy you banned take bear and elk with one shot kills using these bullets. S1 has killed more big game animals with this technology at long range than anyone else. No sane person would dismiss that many one shot kills.

I find it remarkable the lude and crude things that were said about s1, his sexual orientation, and his mother, yet the offending posters who said these things are still posting and were not banned. This type of selective enforcement of the rules show the true character those running this forum, and can't be well received by any objective person reading this thread and actually interested in the truth. How unfortunate, an how obvious the prejudice.

Below is a picture of two bears that were both shot in 2003 through the front shoulder and died in their tracks. The one on the left was a 340 pound female shot at 85 yards, and the one in the right of the picture was a 300 pound male shot at 565 yards through the front shoulder. The male also fell to the ground without running. The previous statements made about these bullets splashing on bone are just false. When you actually hunt with these bullets and skin the animals, you will see for yourself, an elk shoulder and a moose shoulder are no match for the 200 grain bullet. You can read what was written 4 years ago about these bears at http://artactical.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/853600194/m/949104476

Happy hunting,

don