HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Would you do it?
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 11:38 AM
NEW61375
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Would you do it?

OK, well in that caseI'll humor you, but my imagination is caffeine fueled right now so I will warn you in advance.After I was teleported to the mystery land I had never been on, heard of, or knew anything about I would want to be led to my stand by Angelina Jolie looking like she looked in Beowulf (minus the hair extension dragon tail, I mean since we're using our imagination). After approximately3 minutes she could leave me in my heated blind as the darkness slowly greyed into sunrise the landscapewould looksimiliar to Illinoiowa-Texanada(a little known state in theNortheastern Midwest/Southern District). The deer are in full rutbut even after using my imagination I still couldn't shoot the buck because when I tried to draw on himthe doe I didn't see spooked and blew him out of the area, typical. I wastedall that imagination just to spook a buck butat least I saved on gas this time.

Where the hell is Angelina?Oh yeahit was just my imagination......running away with me(in my best Temptations karaoke voice).

jk