HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - DRT Frangible Ammo
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 11:27 AM
CalHunter
Super Moderator

Default RE: DRT Frangible Ammo

DTrain and Sharpone2, both of you are welcome to continue answering different polite questions about your company's products in this thread. If one of our members posts something out of line, please contact me or admin directly. Welcome to the campfire as fellow hunters.

IPSC and a few others who had legitimate questions regarding hunting and bullet performance, you are welcome to make further inquiries. Some members have a genuine interest in these bullets and technology. HNI is a clearinghouse for this type of information so that hunters can learn more from each other. Although I probably won't switch from my Nosler Partititons for elk hunting, I am curious to learn more about how these rounds work and their performance on various animals.

If anybody has a problem with another member posting something inappropriate or flaming, please contact admin or a moderator directly and do not participate in a flame war. If you continue to post inflammatory comments that insult or offend other members, you will be banned. This is a permanent ban so please do not take this risk.

CalHunter