HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2008 Canadian Whitetails
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 08:02 AM
Hiawatha

Default RE: 2007 Canadian Whitetails

Went to the gun show in Calgary yesterday to have a boo. Tons of tables but really not alot of quality stuff or even any good deals as far as I was concerned. If you were looking for a scope there were some good buys but rifles and ammo were quite over priced. Something like 700 tables but i would venture to say 650 of them were antique, army artifacts, badges books, and overall things that did not really interest me. I saw a few nice 22-250's but a bit out of my price range as well as a nice semi stouger shotgun 3inch but a little pressed for cash at the moment. I bought an 08 tundra last week from kalispell montana so that broke me.Got lucky and had the money transfered just before the dollar dipped. I cannot get down to pick it up until may as I am in my final student teaching placement at kelvington, sk till may 2nd. Nicelookin unitand got it a heck of alot cheaper down there. I will post up some pics once i get my baby home. Other than that tryin to get in some fishin next week for the last season but will be pretty busy with school stuff. A physed job came up in my hometown which is my dream job, applications close wed so keep your fingers crossed for me.