HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Enlightenment...
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 01:23 AM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Enlightenment...

ORIGINAL: rybohunter

The good news is that all the hardcore shed guys on here that I can think of are real fine gentlemen and this will likely not turn into a huge grudge match.
Fran is not a gentlemen!!

dukemicheals is until someone says a 3.5 year old buck isn't mature [8D] ... plus he hangs withJustin.

Justin... wig and shaking his man boobies... do I need to say more ??? [&:]

Dan is because Jill keeps him in line !!

Troy is amanic. Tyler will back me up on this one !!!

Wiaxle seems to be.

jmbuckhunter is also.

buckeye is too busy thinking he is sexy and hasbrainwashed others into thinking it also. He is a step up from trailor trash and no gentleman !!! [:'(]

Blood Creek ( Dink ) has enormouslyfat fingersbut is in denial. The picture of him palming Germ's bignoggin proves it. Plus truth be told...he probablypushed Germ down so he could stealthe shed from him. The guy has issues!! A gentleman I think not. []

Tyler isn't !! He runs his areas so hecover mine and steals my sheds. I blame his mother!! [:@]

Iam agentleman. I amhumble and a heck of a nice guy. I can look past cowgirl's manhood insecurities and foolish bull**** that only a low down, diry rotten, scum sucking sewer dweller such as he can spew... because I am a gentleman and am above that sort of thing. There should be more of me. The world would be a much, much better place !!

Tim

p.s. Bols... give me back my shed hunting mojo youJERK. [:@] Last time I help you !!! This sucks... sucking like GREG Hin shed hunting the last couple days. Oh wait...hhhhmmmmmmmm...Greg H sucks at shed hunting but kills big bucks every year. Maybe Cowboy is on to something here. Waaaa hoooo, I am gonna kill mea big buck next year !!!!!!!! I have figured out Greg's secret, it isn't about location after all!!!! [8D]

Tim