HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bowtech questions
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 08:08 AM
pdq 5oh
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bowtech questions

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Facts:
[ul][*]There are bow manufacturers out there right now actively protecting their overhead costs with their lives, knowing full well that if said information ever leaked to the consumer, their profitability would be compromised.[*]There are bow manufacturers out there right now actively protecting certain geographic boundaries and controlling supply/demand in those boundaries by limiting the number of salespersons therein.[*]There are bow manufacturers out there right now disclaiming second-hand and internet-sale bows from their warranties to protect their profit margins[*]There are bow manufacturers out there right now actively setting price floors and dictating their pricing - instead of letting it establish itself in a true, capitalist market.
[/ul]
You keep falling back on these assumptions...........as if THEY ARE facts. Facts need support. Where is yours? The concepts of protected area and MAP pricing easily elude you. Your use of the word "capitalist" goes directly against your left wing mentality.

QS: "Bold proclaimations such as these are what makes the King the King. The King is not afraid to call a spade a spade. It's why he commands the respect of his peers."

Do you really believe this (rhetorical [&:])?

A bit about your "bribed by bows" comment which I feel is born of ignorance, more than anything else.I was shooting aBowTech Mighty Mitein 2001. I bought a few more of their bowsbefore the Corporate Advisory Staff was created in 2002.When I was offered a position, I was honored to say yes. If you knew the people that run BowTech, you'd see a different picture than whatyou assume it to be. Their business practices are no different than any well run for profit business. BowTech management make a living, as well as providing an avenue for over 400 (hope that's right) people to do the same. In the end, consumers get top quality bows, designed and built by top quality people.

BTW, nice backpedal on the Allegiance, best hunting bow ever built. Classic move when hoping to regain lost ground. It never works with anyone..................but other backpedalers.

As you've said you would but haven't, I won't be responding further.