HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bowtech questions
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 02:09 PM
GMMAT
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Bowtech questions

How is the distributor getting raked over the coals? I'm betting if he didn't like the practice the company employed....he could opt not to sell the goods provided. Why isn't he doing that? Because he can make MORE of a profit selling them.......at what the market will bear......than he could if he didn't sell them at all. His choice, though......I'm betting. Is he making as much as he'd LIKE to on each sell? Maybe not....but he has choices.

Fran's argument is sound and it is a good discussion whether you like it or not. Granted he positioned the argument in a way to intentionally stir the pot and poke the Bowtech hornet's nest, but it's still a solid argument.
Solid argument for what? What does he want? Full disclosure??......from a privately held company? Are you KIDDING? What right does anyone have to know this?What if you had to give the price of everything you ever bought to the potential consumer when you sold it?

I guess when you guys play poker and fold......you also think it's your right to see what your opponent was holding.

Jeff, you're getting way too wrapped up in the Bowtech part of this discussion. Mobow, and even Fran have used other companies as part of this argument to make the point, and I understand what they are saying.
No offense, BRY....but look at the name of the thread.