HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bowtech questions
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 01:44 PM
GMMAT
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Bowtech questions

Capitalism isn't ripping people off, Jeff. It's free market pricing. Once you start hiding information, tampering with pricing, and playing games with geographic dealerships - you're going away from true "Capitalism" and leaning toward "Collusion."
I don't givea crap who you're talking about, Fran....you're just doing so in a VERY underhanded manner.

Who are YOU to say who's ripping someone off.....or that people are, indeed, getting ripped off? Who's complaining? The only one I see is you.....and you're not even a customer.

Once you start hiding information, tampering with pricing, and playing games with geographic dealerships - you're going away from true "Capitalism" and leaning toward "Collusion."
Objection. Also...slanderous (the implication). They told you why they couldn[t divulge information. You just choose to spin it.

Capitalism is a two-way street, Jeff.
You mean it's OK....as long as you tell me how much profit you're making off of me????

That's downright ridiculous. I mean ridiculous.

If you can't handle the fact that you're not going to get the information you seek......and realize that you don't DESERVE it for any reason other than those self-implied.......

WALK AWAY. It is that simple.