HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bowtech questions
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 10:31 AM
BowTech_Shooter
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bowtech questions

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

My questions weren't so much directed at our "corporate staff" people... Moreso toward Bowtech_Shooter, who is, at least in my opinion, positioned more appropriately to speak on behalf of the company. Or at least explain his failure to respond.

Just b/c I know a bunch of the guys, I know that the "corporate staff" moniker is a bit of a misnomer - b/c they aren't around to offer actual"corporate" info - more on the technical/marketing side of things. So I definitely know where you're coming from, Mobow.

Rybo - you're definitely right - and that comes into play, especially with low-level employees, who may not know what is/isn't "privileged" or "trade secret,"it's much easier to just tell them "don't say anything to anyone."It covers your ass.

But, that doesn't mean that an inquisitiveconsumer can't ask a properly-authorized company representative a legitimate question, and get a legitimate answer in return.

Let's just say I knowwhat I can and can't say. That's why I answered question #1 as Matt did a great job of answering the rest of them for you.

FWIW, the title of Corporate Staff had been modified as they were orginally (and I'd like to see it changed back) calledCorporate Advisory Staff.