HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - where to buy gear?
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 08:46 PM
wingchaser_labs
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: where to buy gear?

ORIGINAL: bowman15

ORIGINAL: wingchaser_labs

http://www.sullysbowfishing.com/ Sullys is another great place to get gear. WCL

Yes he is....usually. The only reason I didn't mention him is because he doesn't answer any of our emails or phone-calls. Don't know if it's because of the site we're on, or the club we're in, but either way, it doesn't reflect too well on the way one runs their company, and I can't refer someone to a business run like that. These other guys I mentioned are top-notch, always have whatever you want in stock and will answer emails and phone calls when you have questions, or just want to order something from them.
IC. Never heard that before I guess. I've ordered alot of stuff from there and never had any problems but i guess I've never had the need to contact them either. I've used Backwater too and they are great as well. I know of F&D too becuase they are in the same county I live in here in WI but I've never bought anythgin from them but plan on getting a rest from them for my cuda unless I decide to make my own. We don't order stuff anymore though cuz we get our muzzy and browning stuff now for cost from a localArcheryshop that iskindasponsering us in a way by giving us all our gearfor cost so thats really nice now. Can't wait for the water and the season to open back up so we can set the boat up again and get backout there and break the new bows in with some fish stickin and get the tournys started again. WCL