20 red primer adaptors
six bullet/sabot combinations
DVD
instruction manual
allen wrench
breech plug wrench
four scope screw fillers

I received :

2 Breech plugs one for the FPJ and another for the adapter(has a long stem)
An adapter for the bolt
Allen Wrench
Breech plug wrench
1/2 Doz bullets/sabots
Ramrod extension
One loading jag
DVD
Instruction Manual
5 scope screw fillers
Oh, that long stem breech plug is the new Power Plug or something like that that doesn't leave a crud ring and allows mag loads to be burned quicker more efficiently. Toby Bridges said this about the Knight Power Stem here: http://www.hpmuzzleloading.com/Technical3.html

Now, here's a bit of good news for you Knight .50 caliber DISC Extreme owners. Purchase and install one of the "Power Stem" breech plugs that Knight developed for getting full consumption of 150-grain charges of loose-grain Triple Seven in their .52 DISC Extreme rifle...and you can pretty much eliminate the Triple Seven crusty ring altogether with any of the No. 209 primers. In a .50 caliber bore, the tip of the 1 1/2" long stem sits at about the 70 grain level of a 100- or 110-grain charge of FFFg Triple Seven. And by igniting the powder charge that far forward must do something to the burning characteristics of the powder. And while I did wipe the bore between shots, I could not feel any indication of the ring when shooting with the stemmed

So you have a regular breech plug and a power stem.
Chap