HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - dogfood price-OMG
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 06:53 AM
BKL Gundogs

Default RE: dogfood price-OMG

I'm not sure about everywhere else but here in Missouri. I feed and recommend Blackgold the black bag and I only pay $18 for a 50lb bag. For the cost, you can't bet Blackgold. I have feed everything from pro-plan to iams to eukanuba and even pro pac (which a friend is a distributor), and hands down Blackgold is very comparable to Pro-Plan. I run and train gsp, english pointers, setters, and labs. They all work great on the Blackgold, and to top it all off it's so much cheaper on cost and still produces like the best of them. Whether we talk about we talk about energy, stamina, or overall coat quality Blackgold stands at the top for me. Just like your premium dog food good consumption of food and low stool volume, and just top off the cake at 36 cents per pound who can beat that cost if you buy that by the bag. But I always buy mine by the ton thats 40 bags at about $16 a bag which is like 32 cents per pound. I know that the price is different everywhere you go, you have to remember that it cost more to ship it out of state and Blackgold is made here in Missouri so it's cheaper here.