View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 10:20 AM
AR Bowhunter
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Trophy Hunting "Do you do it"

ORIGINAL: remington_girl

ORIGINAL: magicman54494

ORIGINAL: remington_girl

No, because its unethical and not true hunting. You kill only what you eat. Not for a head. Senseless killing gets right on my nerves.

However my first kill I would also take the head aswell as with themeatto symbolise my "first one"

There are many so called American "trophy hunters" that come to Scotland purely to get a big red stag and leave the meat. People like that should not come here if they're going to act like idiots and disgrace our hunting heritage.
I eat every deer I shoot. If it's a trophy buck or a doe. Your assumption that trophy hunters waste the meat is ignorant!
Shame on you for calling trophy hunters unethical.

If I ever come to Scotland to hunt I will plan to stay there until I comsume the entire stag. Maybe you can supply me with a place to stay while I accomplish this goal.
The majority of people who come here are ignorant and only want trophies. I have nothing to be shameful about.

Most places you go to actually prepare the meat for you but they never seem to want it and most stay for about 4 weeks.

To kill atrophy buck is fine but I hate to see the meat go to waste when there is fine meat there.

When I go to MS for 2 weeks I will eat what meat i can but when I have to return home I will give it to my extended family over there as good will.
Sounds to me like somebody hangs around with a lot of people who waste meat. I bet that there are a lot more groceries wasted in a years time than meat that is taken from the field by hunters.