HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - COUGARS ARE HERE
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 09:15 AM
jf5

Default RE: COUGARS ARE HERE

ORIGINAL: Phil from Maine

Several friends that have hunted MA and Maine in areas that cougars are claimed..yep. No sign.
Ilive, hunt, and fish up here, and yes, I can tell you they do exist in Maine. I took 3 photos of cougar trackson my cell phone with a dollar bill beside them. I showed them to my co-workers and a few others before deleting them, they could see them really well. It was from a female with a cub last fall archery hunting. They ran across the road in front of myself and a friend on a dirt road about 20 miles from the nearest town. Why didI delete them from my cell phone? Simply put my job depends on woodcutters cutting wood, I enjoy my right to hunt and fish without the good ol gov. telling where I can and cannot hunt. It would change the way of life for to many of us to even think about giving info like this up to them.

OK...but I till say 99.9% of these sightings are bogus. I love the stories...but still no proof...

All respect due phil...I still don't understand why you would delete them. Is the Gov going to confiscate your phone??