HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Need a little help to support bowtech....!
Old 02-24-2008, 08:19 PM
MichiganWhitetails74
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Need a little help to support bowtech....!

As an engineer by day I will just state my "opinion". Even though I am a Hoyt guy I now well enough matthews, bowtech and all the others still make sweet bows.

An engineering philosophy....As new designs come out and changes are made companies undergo flaws during the initial design phase...(((they hope to catch them in the prototype phase)))..In order for a company to learn on how they need to improve their design they need to make mistakes..in turn...they can react and correct the cause of the problem.

My guess would be that...Bowtech has a problem hidden in their design that "some" customers may experience.....The flaw may only be seen at1500 arrows or on certain models...I do not have any doubt that Bowtech will correct their issue and move forward...all the big bow makers suffer the same thing.....Its like my situation....I had a Matthews 32 that ate strings like crazy...so I sold and bought a Hoyt and had zero problems...I think the experiences lay within each hunters experience...but the final outcome is "all" of the big bow makers make sweet bows....My engineering sense...and only my opinion.

Its possible Bowtech is seeing a problem they just didn't catch during prototype....remember.....its a competitive market and the rate at which these companies are rolling out new design is just insane....when you're racing to be the best its tough to insure 100% quality...As a Hoyt only guy......I still say.....Give some love to Bowtech!