HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Need a little help to support bowtech....!
Old 02-24-2008, 07:42 PM
Bullet Hole Bailey
Nontypical Buck

Default Need a little help to support bowtech....!

Ok....so i go into my local bowshop....I personaly know the owner and he is awesome.

I mention bowtech and ask why he doesnt carry them anymore......he simply says "Theyre crap now" He says that they used to make good bows and now he says they have design flaws and every new one brought into his shop has had cam problems.....he said that all of the screws and bolts that hold the cam together have been an issue and have fallen out when they were shot. He even has tried to loc tite them but they have still fallen out. SO he doesnt sell them and doesnt promote them.....I just dont know if its a coincidence and every one hes had in his shop, (note that he doesnt sell them) has had issues. According to him bowtech USED -to be a great company and they USED have good products. Now everyone i have shot i have been pleased with......I really like the guy and couldnt buy a bow from anywhere but him so i really want him to carry them......

Any help is appreciated!!!

THANKS!