HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 5mm rimfire.
Thread: 5mm rimfire.
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 12:01 AM
coyote#68
Typical Buck

Default RE: 5mm rimfire.

yes the ammo was almost gone in the 80's but I still have some of the original stuff,but I was starting to run low,when I found out on this forum that it was being produced again by aguilla.The original rem.ammo sells for about $75 dollars a box,I was about to invest in a centerfire conversion for my 37year old model591 and I heard the great news,I'm just hoping that the new 30grain ammo will group those 3/8 inch 100yard three shot groups that I have got with the original ammo.It's still on back order in the east,but it was available at the shot show in vegas and is already for sell on gunbroker,I have some ordered,but I'm like a kid at christmas and wanting to here good or bad about it,there are several websites about it and they are talking good about it,but there are several websites with people that have seen bigfoot also I want a report from people that aren't advertising anything and have honest opinions good or bad,I will soon know the truth.Thanks for you input's glad some people have heard or even shot this rare caliber that I love for small varmint and close range coyotes.thanks!