HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - blinds?
Thread: blinds?
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 10:12 AM
MKMGOBL
Typical Buck

Default RE: blinds?

ORIGINAL: adrenaline
ground max

ORIGINAL: adrenaline
Double Bull is the best, but also the most expensive. I think I found the "best value" blind on the market. Take a look at the Ground Max Escape Deluxe....big enough for two men, tall enough to stand - all at full draw. They sell for about $150.00, got mine for $85.00 off EBay - tough to beat for a good product.
I've got one and absolutly love it! Bought mine new for $125 at Bass Pro a few years ago. Saw that Wing Supply just had a big sale on them.It's plenty large enough for twolarge guys and a kid, easy to set up and even worksin the middle of fields as well.

My buddy had the DB and we decided to compare the two. After setting his and mine upside by side, he was pretty pissed he didn't look into the GroundMaxbefore buyingthe DB. A week after I left turkey camp, he went and bought the GroundMax blind and soldthe DB before the archery season opened.

As with everything, it all a matter of what you want to spend. I looked at both blinds I talked about and couldn't see spending $250 to $300+ more for something that was the same if not better.