HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Self Defense handgun help. -NO LEGAL ADVICE NEEDED!-
Old 02-14-2008, 02:54 PM
elLOCOmutha

Default RE: Self Defense handgun help.

I didn't ask for help on any legal matters. Can't you idiots get that through your heads? I am not going to buy the firearm through a dealer...you guys just helped me decide on that. I see an ad in the local paper with a 9mm Kahr for sale...guess what i'm going to go buy it I just talked to the guy on the phone and he said no problem he will write out a handwritten reciept and then i'm going to give it to my friend tonight after she gets off work. You can't do a damn thing about it...doesn't that just make you want to cry in your straw hat law!!!! awwwwwww

I'll walk into my local police station and show the chief my new handgun purchase and he will say, nice gun! In my state we can wear handgun in public as long as it isn't concealed. I'll ask him if he wants to arrest me because i'm going to give it as a gift to my friend...and he will laugh and say...nice gift!

You can't stop a law abiding citizen from buying another law abiding citizen a firearm and giving it to them. So go cry on your lawyers shoulder..