HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 0/t..New CB Holder/case
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 09:02 PM
ranger56528
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 0/t..New CB Holder/case

Ya Don I have to grow-up sometime ...

Thats ok Jason you will see the light someday ..I was going to get the Dodge Quad Cab 4x4 with the Hemi(allways like dodge rams)but it sat a little to high for my wife(bad knees)to get in easily and they had the XLT witch sits a little lower plus it has more room the the dodge in the back seat area(way better).also figured the ford would do a little better in mpg then the hemi with 8 to 4cy cut out on hwy.....
I havent drivin a ford p/u since 85......The GM place wouldnt even deal with meas good as the dodge/ford dealership so thats another reason I bought the ford....
I dodnt think the GM dealership thought I was serious on tradeing the 07 Tacoma in and kinda brushed me off...
Tomorrow Iam going to town and drive in to the GM dealership and look at the silverado/z71 off road and if the salesman comes out.....well you know how that will go...

The Ford Dealership deliverd the P/U to my house out in the country,I didnt even have to drive in..That was very good service if you ask me....Did all the paper work in the compfert of my own house....
I will get atopper(PINK)..j/k.. for my huntin trips other then that I wont do any add-ons to it,I like it just the way it is....