HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bullheads?? Yeah Baby!
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 05:41 PM
Hunter Dan7

Default RE: Bullheads?? Yeah Baby!

ORIGINAL: thehairlessone

I finally got a chance to try out my bullheads after setting up my new xt. To say I am impressed is an understatement. My bow was not tuned for these arrows at all.

I grabbed them out of the pile because they were about 3" longer than my others. These are pse carbon force arrows and my usuals are goldtip 55/75.

I screwed them on. The first shot was with a 4 blade stinger (on the right in first photo) and the next was the bullhead (bullseye)

As you can see in the second photo it got great penetration through my black hole target. Not quite as much as the stinger but it went all the way thru and went about another 6"

My bow isnt even quite sighted in yet which is even more incredible. What broadhead am I using this spring? Bullhead of course!

I will have some buzzcuts in case I want to take a body shot but I flinging some bullheads for sure. This was 15 yds. in my back yard. I know they will fly great alot further than that but my shots are going to be 15-25 yds. on turkeys most likely.

rick

[/align]

are your field points hittin bullseye or are they hittin somewhere else cuz if your fieldpoints are hittin good then what you said in post #1 dosent make sense? but anyways congrats on finding a good BH and good luck.