HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Alaska Moose Unit 20D any info?
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 08:27 PM
aksheephuntress

Default RE: Alaska Moose Unit 20D any info?

Hi...I'm trying to figure out how to scan and get the picture of this 68" moose our friends from hereharvested up there last season...it was taken in the mosquito flats area... a little NE of where you will be. (in 20E). Bear with me, I am fairly new to computors . I noticed from one of your previous posts, you own/appreciate the sako??... I love my Browning .338...but my guy thoroughly enjoys his Sako .338. It is a sweet gun. You seem like youare knowledgable on calibers/ballistics...you and he (I call him Bearhunter)....would have a lot to talk about....if I could ever convince him to get on a computor. He will be gathering a lot of info for you, I will pass it on.... We and our 5 children are members of the AGCA(Alaska Gun Collectors Association), and have started with display tables at the shows. My guy has been an avid gun collector for 30 years; years ago, with the Colorado gun collectors, and going to some of the Las Vegas shows. He ahsactivley bow hunted in Colorado and Montana;and we both have shot black powder for years.(before we even met). I'll try to get this picture(s)/ more info up on here for you...I have to finish dinner, and get the kids to bed.
Hey...we caught a wolverine the other day in the 330!....Take care.