HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - FOB's..I beleave they do
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 07:31 AM
sbooy42
Fork Horn

Default RE: FOB's..I beleave they do

ORIGINAL: ranger56528

I do beleave that I need 19mm pins insted of 29mm pins,40 and fifty were hard to see thespots so tomorrow I am going to Fargo N.D and pick up a Extreme RT1000,right now I have the RT900(one more for my collection)I normaly only shoot out to 30-35yrds and now with the 29mm pins it hard to see the spots at that distance....And the FOB's work great past 30yrds,they work great all the way around.....Now I will have 5 pins insted of 4 so now I will be able to shot out to 60yrds...Got to get set up for Mule Deer this fall.....
Shooting a bag target on a icey road is tuff the bag moves on ever shot,set it by the mail box so I wouldnt be in the way of traffic.....
Sounds like a plan...I just bought a hogg-it sight with .029, .019, .010 pins...right now I'm just using one .010 pin for my 5 spot league..But I cant wait to try em out at further distances..Last year I was using a .019 for 60 yards, worked pretty good..I plan on seeing what these things do @ 80 & 90 yards maybe even go 100...we'll see..should be a fun summer of shooting...