HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Information on the H&R Huntsman
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 05:41 AM
Indiana SmokePole

Default RE: Information on the H&R Huntsman

Hatcher88

As I do not own a NEF I have read some pritty good reports on them, But if you want to save your self some money in the long run I would go ahead and get a more Expencive gun now and not worry about upgradeing next year or the year after, as you and I both know everything is getting so high now , that a top of the line ML
that mite cost you 400 - 500 now mite be 500 - 600 next year look at the price jump in amo gust from last year.
I am a BIG Knight fan my self they have some of the best rifles made IMO . The Disc Extreme & the KRB7 are among the best shooting ML I have ever owned, unlike a lot of other top of the line ML they will shoot saboted bullets and Conicals with Extreme Accuracy and they have some of the best barrles in the Industry ( Green Mountain ) They have some of the best BoreConsistancy in the Industry .
So if I were you I would probbably do some more reserch on differant ML before I jumped on one . But any way you go AS a Bowhunter myself you are going to be a Smoke Pole Addict for life it is very Addicting .

Ron