HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2008 Indiana Predator Challenge
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 06:48 PM
Jrbhunter
Fork Horn

Default RE: 2008 Indiana Predator Challenge

The Chef’s son Casey (15) won our youngest hunter award and took home a subscription to Predator Extreme magazine!

Youngest IPC Contestant: Rawdawg

Also; Patrick Byrum from The Howlers will receive a subscription to the Trapper & Predator Caller for his valiant effort and second place in the IPC Rifle Contest. Anybody that can shoot like that deserves a prize... even if he did miss a REALcoyote at 40 yards! LOL!

It's also noteworthy that we were able to offer each participant $27 worth of free door prizes and feed them that killer meal! Not bad for a $50 entry fee; and we expect to do even better next year!!! Heck, I think we'll have to pay some of these guys to come back and tackle these hills!

Each Hunter took home magazines & vinyl decals:

In short, I'd like to thank everyone for coming out and especially all those who volunteered or contributed to this prize package in some way! I had a great time and we’ve already begun working on a summer meet and we’re ironing out details of the 2009 event! There are hundreds of pictures to come; keep an eye on the Indiana Predator Challenge website for those galleries in the near future! Also, visit the Midwest Predator Forums to see photos and hunt reports posted by dozens of contestants; more and more of our hunters are joining this online community after attending our events! It’s a great way to keep in touch with new friends made at the event and get to know guys that will be in attendance next year!

www.IndianaPredatorChallenge.com (Visit our Website)
[email protected] (Subscribe to our Newsletter)
www.MidwestPredatorHunters.com (Chat with our contestants)